- At 5 his father died.
- At 16 he quit studying.
- By age 17 he already lost more than 4 jobs.
- At 18 he got married.
- Between ages 18 and 22, he worked as a driver and failed.
- He joined the army and was rejected.
- He tried to enter judicial school and was rejected as well.
- Became a failure as an insurance salesman.
- At 25 his wife left him and took his only daughter.
- Turned dishes into a small coffee shop.
- Failed to attempt to get his daughter back.
- At 65 he retired.
- On the first day of his retirement the government gave him $ 105 Realizing that he couldn't keep himself thinking about killing himself because he had a life full of failures. He sat under a tree to write his Testament but realized there was something he hadn't done yet, and that was, Cooking! With the dollars the government gave him, he bought himself a fryer, made fried chicken using a recipe his grandmother taught him, and sold it door to door in his village.
At the age of 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of KFC was a billionaire.
And you, with a single failure, already want to quit?
Life will test you as many times as necessary, even when you're ready to receive everything it has for you. So don't complain and move forward! Keep believing 😊