Are you bored of the greasy and dirty tiles at your home? Do you think cleaning them well will help? But, if at the moment you are not keen on inviting tile and grout cleaning service then you will have to take the relevant steps on your own. A few natural tile cleaning solutions can give you sparkling tiles once again. Get ready to make your home, one of the best places to live. A clean home can give you positive vibes.
What Kind of Issues Contribute in Greasy and Unpleasant Tiles?
There are a lot of factors that you must consider when it comes to greasy and dirty tiles. The bathroom tiles are the most exposed ones and you will see that it will face a lot of spills, soap build up, hair on the floor, mold, greasy tiles and dirt in the grout. Mostly, these things happen because every day when we use the bathroom, we are in a hurry.
Also, if there is no proper ventilation then the bathroom will remain moist for longer hours hence giving rise to mold and mildew. If you wish you can appoint a tile and grout cleaning in Melbourne solution as they can come and clean the tiles at regular intervals. However, if you are looking for some natural methods of tile cleaning then go ahead with the read.
Natural Methods of Tile Cleaning
- The most important thing that you must understand is, bleaching agents are not recommended for the tiles as I the longer run, and these may damage the surface. Rather, you must opt for the natural sources like warm water and salt. Salt works as a disinfectant and hence can give effective results.
- You can take mild detergent and soak it in water. Now, use this for floor tiles cleaning and also the wall tiles, especially for greasy areas like the bathroom. But after applying the mop with mild detergent, you must also clear the tiles with normal water.
- Warm water mops, when used daily on the bathroom tiles and the other floorings at home can give wonderful results.
- Take some vinegar, soak it in water and then add some drops of rubbing alcohol and peppermint oil. This will be a good floor disinfectant and of course a natural one. Use this on your tiles and it will help you to kill the germs.
- For mold and mildew you must take the combination of baking powder and lemon juice and apply it to the area affected. Spill some normal water on it and clean the area or mop it.
Also, The Professional Service May Help
If you think that your schedule is too tight to include these extra measures, you can consider hiring the best tile and grout cleaning solution like ours. At Deluxe Tile Cleaning you will find the best and professional solutions for your issues.
Thus, call us on 0488 847 344as we are the leading cleaning solution for Melbourne. We are keen to provide you with the best help.